If jQuery is already included on the website where you'd like to install dynamic number insertion, you can choose to exclude our bundled version when installing our script. Excluding jQuery is an advanced setting typically requested by your developer, and is not required in order for dynamic number insertion to work properly on most websites.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Exclude jQuery from your dynamic number insertion script
In order for your tracking numbers to swap as expected, you'll need to load jQuery on every page before our swap.js script. Our script requires jQuery version v1.10.1 or later.
Follow the instructions below for each company in your account where you'd like to exclude jQuery from swap.js.
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Choose the company where you'd like to exclude jQuery.
- Select All Integrations from the Integrations section in the left menu.
- Choose Dynamic Number Insertion from the list of available integrations.
- Click Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Click the check box to exclude jQuery.
- Click Save to update your settings.