CallRail's mobile app for iPhone and Android gives you the ability to configure a range of notifications including mobile push notifications for any of your companies or tracking numbers.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Create Mobile Push Notifications
In order to access these features on your mobile device, download CallRail’s app using one of the links below for your device:
Creating Mobile Push Notifications
- Log into CallRail’s mobile app and press the Speaker icon at the top of the app.
- Turn the Enable Notifications toggle on.
- Click the + icon next to Notifications.
- Turn the Mobile toggle on.
- Choose the company, tracking number, call type, tag, and/or agent that you’d like to receive push notifications for to your device.
- Once you’ve customized your notification, press Save at the top.
- Your notifications will update to include the new mobile push notification you created.