This feature is available for the Calls & Texts Essentials plan and higher. Use our help article to see or change your pricing.
With CallRail's mobile app for iPhone and Android, you can configure a range of notifications, including mobile push notifications for calls and text messages to any of your companies or tracking numbers. These notifications will appear on the home screen of your mobile device, keeping you up-to-date with all your call activity.
In order to access these features on your mobile device, download CallRail’s app using one of the links below for your device:
Creating Mobile Push Notifications
- Log into CallRail’s mobile app and press the Settings icon at the bottom of the app.
- Select Notifications.
- Turn the toggle on to Allow Notifications.
- Click the + icon next to Notifications.
- Turn the Mobile toggle on.
- Choose the company, tracking number, interactions type, tag, and/or agent that you’d like to receive push notifications for.
- Once you’ve customized your notifications, press Save at the top.
- Your notifications will update to include the new mobile push notification you created. To change or delete notifications, tap the company name (in this case All Companies) to access settings.