The Keyword Spotting feature is no longer available, but don't worry! The functionality of Keyword Spotting has been included in Automation Rules, our new workflow automation feature.
Keyword Spotting allowed you to automatically classify phone calls and form submissions based on which words were used during the interaction. Automation Rules does that, too. But wait, there's more!
Automation Rules also allows you to automatically classify calls and forms based on other criteria in addition to keywords: length of a call, which marketing campaign the call or form was associated with, which landing page a person was viewing on your website when they called you — and much more!
If you have been using Keyword Spotting, your keyword sets are still available. They've just been converted to Automation Rules. They'll continue to target the same words and apply the same classification action as they did before, just with a different name.
You can still track your keywords using the Key Terms Spotted Report.
Finding your Converted Keyword Spotting Rules
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company you'd like to use.
- Click Workflow at the top of the page.
- Choose Automation Rules from the Automation header on the left.
- Scroll down past the Automation Rule templates. You'll find your Keyword Spotting sets have been converted to Automation Rules.