The Form Attribution report provides insight into the sources and interactions that are driving traffic and generating form submissions on your website.
This report is available at the account-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account.
Create a Form Attribution Report
Use these instructions to create a Form Attribution report.
- Select Analytics from the navigation bar on the left.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Find the Form Attribution option under the Acquisition header.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented by using the filter panel at the top of the report. The interval options available here vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of form submissions received by all companies, broken down by source. Each column displays an aggregated total of total and first-time form submissions. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of form attribution you'd like to see.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which form submissions should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the form submissions you'd like to see on this report.
- Use the attribution drop-down to select the type of attribution for the form submissions you'd like to see on this report. You can view by source, campaign, keywords, referring page, or landing page.
- Use the submissions drop-down to choose whether you want to view total form submissions or first-time form submissions.
- Use the graph drop-down to choose whether you want to view your data by total, days, or weeks. If using the "total" pie chart, hover over the various sections to receive percentage breakdowns of total and first-time form submissions.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about various types of submissions by selecting the number of the desired attribution type within the report. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
Export and Print Report
You can print, save your report to a PDF file, or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
Can I view my total number of form submissions for a chosen date range?
Yes, you can view the total number of all form submissions for your desired date range by checking out your Form Submission Log.