The Form Attribution report provides insight into the sources and interactions that are driving traffic and generating form submissions on your website.
This report is available at the account-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account. Forms can only be filtered by their date range.
Form Attribution Overview
Use these instructions to access your Form Attribution report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Form Attribution report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Select Form Attribution within the Acquisition list.
- The columns below the pie chart illustrate which sources and campaigns are generating form submissions for your business.
- The Source column shows the channel driving traffic to your form's landing page.
- The Total Forms column shows the total number of form submissions that have come from this source.
- The First Time Forms column shows the number of first-time form submissions that have come from this source.
- Click on the links in the Total Forms or First Time Forms column to view a log of all form submissions that fall into either category.
Sorting Report Data
Group your reporting data by source and interaction to see a granular breakdown of the types of form submissions you receive.
- Select the Source drop-down at the top of the page to change the campaign information displaying on your Form Attribution report (like which keywords, referring pages, or landing pages see the most form traffic).
- Choose the All Interactions drop-down to view a specific interaction for your campaign attribution selected in the first drop-down menu in step one above.
- Select First Interaction to see first-time visitors to your website.
- Select Last Interaction to see last visited by your website visitors.
- Select All Interactions to see an overview of your website traffic.
- The graph will update according to the source and interaction you choose. Hover over the pie chart to see a breakdown of total submissions vs. first-time submissions.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print or export data from your Form Attribution report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the Form Attribution graph.
- Choose PDF to download a PDF copy of your attribution report with current filters and grouping applied.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your attribution report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Choose Print to send a copy of the report to your printer.