Lead Center allows you to view valuable information about a caller before you answer the phone. Accessing contextual information about the caller as the call is taking place makes Lead Center the perfect tool for sales and support teams who rely on calls for new sales and exceptional customer service.
This real-time inbound call dashboard provides in-depth caller information gathered from connected email accounts, advertising campaigns, call logs, and premium caller ID databases.
Use this article to learn:
- What type of information is available in Lead Center
- How to interact with text messages in Lead Center
- How to place or return a call inside of Lead Center
What's Available in Lead Center
CallRail uses extended caller ID to obtain information in Lead Center associated with each caller's phone number.
With Lead Center, you can place an outbound phone call to any telephone number through one of your tracking numbers. This includes returning calls to customers who have already dialed your tracking number or placing arbitrary calls to another telephone number you wish to call.
Lead Center includes the 25 most recent callers to your tracking numbers. Callers will be divided into three different categories:
- Calling Now: Customers who are currently calling your tracking phone number, but whose call has not yet been answered.
- Active Calls: Customers who are currently speaking with a representative.
- Recently: Customer who recently called your tracking phone numbers. This list will display the 25 most recent callers.
Each caller will also have their own Timeline. The information presented on the timeline will look similar to the information you are able to access on the individual call details pages from your dashboard. This includes:
- Previous calls from the customer
- Call recordings
- Call transcription (only available if CallScribe is active)
- Web sessions (only available for keyword-level tracking numbers)
- Visitor's source, including landing page URLs and referring URLs (only available for keyword-level tracking numbers)
- Tags and notes for each call
- Your CallScore
The timeline tab is a quick way to view the same information that will be available on the call details page for your most recent callers. This information is dependent upon whether the call was received by a source tracker or a keyword tracker.
You can also edit the caller's tag, note, lead status, and value from the timeline page.
Text Messaging in Lead Center
When you send a text message from Lead Center, from the recipient’s perspective, it’s just like you texted them directly from your phone— except your tracking number will show on their caller ID. Send new messages to potential leads, respond to incoming texts and view any previous correspondence you (or someone else from your team) had with a customer.
All of your text messages to and from a customer will appear in the caller timeline giving you further insight into your communication over time.
Call Your Customers Inside of Lead Center
You can place or return a call to a customer inside of Lead Center using the Softphone feature. This in-browser phone system only works with the Google Chrome browser and requires access to your computer's microphone.