Keep track of all of the texts you send and receive using your CallRail tracking numbers. Text message analytics allow you to monitor the volume of text messages going in and out of your business and provide important information about the customers who are reaching out to you every day.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your text message analytics
A text "conversation" is CallRail's method of grouping and displaying data. A conversation is defined as any one to one chat conversation over a 24 period between 12 AM and 11:59 PM. Each day's conversation will exist separately from one another. The customer continues to see your text messages on their mobile device as a continuous conversation.
Only local U.S. and Canadian tracking numbers are able to send and receive text messages.
Learn more about text messaging inside of CallRail.
You can access each of your text message conversations from your Conversations dashboard. Here, you'll gain an overview of your text volume, as well as find a link to easily respond to the conversations in your conversation log.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Select the Texts tab.
- At the top of the page, your graph displays your text message volume for the selected date range.
- Beneath the graph is your conversation log that includes details about the customer you're having a text conversation with.
- Click the Chat Bubbles to be taken to Lead Center, where you can send and respond to your text messages.