You can assign a campaign to any of your source tracking numbers in CallRail. The campaign name is associated with all calls to that tracking number and can be used as a filtering option for that number in the CallRail call log.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Assign a campaign to a source tracker
- Find your campaign in the call log
This method for assigning a campaign to a number only works for source trackers inside of CallRail.
Once a campaign is set for a source tracker, it will appear in its own column in the call log and your reports. Call notification emails for your source tracker will also include the campaign information.
Assign a Campaign to a Source Tracker
- Choose the company where you'd like to add a campaign to a source tracker
- Click Numbers at the top of the page.
- Select Edit for the number where you'd like to add a campaign.
- Under 5. Other Options check the box for Campaign Name.
- Enter a Campaign Name for your source tracker.
- Click Save Number at the bottom of the page to save your source tracker campaign.
Find Your Campaign in the Call Log
Once you have assigned a campaign to your source tracker, use these instructions to find the campaign in your call log.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Click Table Settings
- Click the check box for Campaign
- Select All Filters.
- Click the Campaign filter.
- Enter the name of your source tracker campaign.
- Your source tracker campaign will appear in the campaign column of every call made to that number.
Can I change the name of a campaign?
Yes, but the new campaign name will only appear for new calls. Old calls will appear under the old campaign name.