You can assign a campaign to any of your source tracking numbers in CallRail. The campaign name is associated with all calls to that tracking number and can be used as a filtering option for that number in the CallRail call log.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Assign a campaign to a source tracking number
- Find your campaign in the call log
This method for assigning a campaign to a number only works for source tracking numbers inside of CallRail.
Once a campaign is set for a source tracking number, it will appear in its own column in the call log and your reports. Call notification emails for your source tracking number will also include the campaign information.
Assign a Campaign to a Source Tracking Number
- Choose the company where you'd like to add a campaign to a source tracking number.
- Click Tracking at the top of the page.
- Select Edit for the number where you'd like to add a campaign.
- Use the Edit icon to open the Number Options menu.
- Enter the Campaign Name for your source tracking number.
- Click Save at the bottom of the section to save your source tracking number campaign.
Find Your Campaign in the Call Log
Once you have assigned a campaign to your source tracking number, use these instructions to find the campaign in your call log.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Click Table Settings.
- Click the checkbox for Campaign.
- Select All Filters.
- Click the Campaign filter.
- Enter the name of your source tracking campaign.
- Your source tracking campaign will appear in the Campaign column of every call made to that number.
Can I change the name of a campaign?
Yes, but the new campaign name will only appear for new calls. Old calls will appear under the old campaign name.