You can change the Google Ads account associated with your CallRail integration at any time. Once a Google Ads account has been changed or disabled, your call and conversion data will no longer be sent from CallRail to the account that was originally selected.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Change Your Google Ads account
- Unlink Google Ads from CallRail
This article illustrates how to make changes to a Google Ads integration that has already been activated inside of CallRail. If you haven't already set up your Google Ads integration, use this article instead:
Change Google Ads Accounts
Use the instructions in this section if you've previously set up your Google Ads integration, but would like to change the account you've integrated with.
Note: Some companies may be using the same Google account for both the Google Ads integration and the Google Ads Mobile Click-to-Call integration. If you change the Google account associated with your Google Ads integration, it will also disable your Google Ads Mobile Click-to-Call integration. This happens because changing Google accounts removes CallRail’s OAuth access to your Google account.
If you have both of these integrations set up for the same Google Ads account within the same company, you’ll need to re-authorize your Google Ads Mobile Click-to-Call integration once you change your Google account.
- First, sign in to the Google Ads account you'd like to switch to.
- Sign in to CallRail and click the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Select the proper company from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Google AdWords integration tile from the list.
- Click the link to use a different Google account.
- Select Continue to change the Google account associated with your Google Ads integration.
- Click Allow to authorize CallRail's access.
- Your integration will return to "pending" mode. Select your preferred Google Ads account from the dropdown.
- Click Activate to save your changes.
Unlinking Google from CallRail
If you'd like to remove CallRail's access to your Google Ads account, you can do so from your Google security settings.
- Log into the Google Ads account you'd like to unlink from CallRail.
- Click your account drop-down menu at the top of the page, then click My Account.
- In the Sign-in & security tab, click Apps with account access.
- Select Manage Apps in the box that lists each app connected to your account.
- Click on CallRail and select Remove Access.
- Confirm you'd like to remove CallRail by clicking OK.