Stripe is a premium integration available to customers on the Pro plan or higher. Learn about the benefits and how to upgrade your account in this article.
CallRail's Stripe integration allows you to directly bill companies for their individual usage in your CallRail account each month. The credit card you enter for your account covers your upfront usage with CallRail, then you can send invoices to each of your clients using the credit card information they enter into Stripe.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Integrate CallRail with Stripe
Customer invoicing must be enabled in your account before you can access the Stripe integration. Customer invoicing and the Stripe integration are only available to accounts on the Pro plan or higher.
Stripe charges a processing fee of 2.9% + 30 cents for each successful card charge through their system. This fee is deducted automatically from your payments within their platform.
International credit cards are charged an additional 1% through Stripe. If currency conversion is required, a 1% conversion fee will also apply.
Integrating with Stripe
- Click the account drop-down at the top of the page, then click Manage Account.
- Choose Customer Invoicing from within the Companies list on the left menu.
- Click Learn More beneath the Stripe integration heading.
- Sign into the Stripe account you'd like to use with the integration. Then, click Authorize on the integration page.
Viewing Your Payments in Stripe
Once your companies have entered their credit card information into CallRail, you'll be able to view their payments that have been processed using Stripe. Use these instructions to view the payment information for each of your CallRail companies in Stripe.
- Log into your Stripe account, and select Payments in the left menu.
- A table will appear that displays the amount and description for each invoice Stripe has processed. Your customer's company name displays in the description box so you can match your customer's invoices with their company in CallRail.