The Keywords Spotted report provides a full breakdown of the targeted keywords that are used most in calls to your business. The report also displays how many of the calls featuring your spotted keywords were marked as leads. Use the Keywords Spotted report to see all of the calls where a specific keyword was used and to further optimize your marketing process.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access the Keywords Spotted report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Keywords Spotted report
Keyword Spotting must be activated in your account before you can access the Keywords Spotted report. The report is available at the agency-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account.
Keyword Spotting only understands standard English words that can be found in a dictionary. For example, a proper noun like "CallRail" or your business's name may not be recognized by the system.
Keywords Spotted Overview
Use these instructions to access your Keywords Spotted report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Keywords Spotted report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Keywords Spotted within the Behavior list.
- View and interact with your Keywords Spotted report. Select Any Speaker, Agent, and Customer to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of speaker. Hover over the bar graphs to see a breakdown of total calls vs. leads.
- The columns below the chart illustrate how many calls featured each keyword and how many of those calls were marked as leads during the date range selected at the top of the page. Click on the numbers in each of the columns to be taken to a separate call log of just the calls that featured that specific keyword.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Keywords Spotted, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.