This feature is included in the Conversation Intelligence plan. Use our help article to see or change your pricing.
The Key Terms Spotted report provides a full breakdown of the targeted key terms and phrases that are used most in your business calls. The report also shows how many of the calls featuring your key terms were marked as qualified leads. Use the Key Terms Spotted report to see all of the calls where a specific key term was used and to further optimize your marketing process.
Automation Rules must be activated in your account before you can access the Key Terms Spotted report. The report is available at the agency-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account.
The Automation Rules feature only understands standard English words that can be found in a dictionary. For example, a proper noun like "CallRail" or your business's name may not be recognized by the system.
Key Terms Spotted Overview
Use these instructions to access your Key Terms Spotted report for a specific company.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, then select Reports from the top of the page.
- Choose the company whose Key Terms Spotted report you'd like to view.
- Select Key Terms Spotted within Behavior on the menu to the left.
- View and interact with your Key Terms Spotted report. Use the filter panel at the top of the report to choose what you'd like to view.
Select Any Speaker, Agent, or Customer to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of speaker. Hover over the bar graphs to see a breakdown of the column item you have selected.
- The columns below the chart show how many calls featured each key term or phrase and how many of those calls were marked as qualified calls and first-time callers during the selected date range.
Click on the numbers in each of the columns to be taken to a separate log of the calls that featured that specific key term or phrase. Use the Edit Columns button to adjust what the table displays.
Export and Print Report
You can print, save your report to a PDF file, or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.