The Keywords Spotted report provides a full breakdown of the targeted keywords that are used most in calls to your business. The report also displays how many of the calls featuring your spotted keywords were marked as qualified leads. Use the Keywords Spotted report to see all of the calls where a specific keyword was used and to further optimize your marketing process.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access the Keywords Spotted report
- Export and print your Keywords Spotted report
Keyword Spotting must be activated in your account before you can access the Keywords Spotted report. The report is available at the agency-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account.
Keyword Spotting only understands standard English words that can be found in a dictionary. For example, a proper noun like "CallRail" or your business's name may not be recognized by the system.
Keywords Spotted Overview
Use these instructions to access your Keywords Spotted report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Keywords Spotted report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Keywords Spotted within the Behavior list.
- View and interact with your Keywords Spotted report. Use the filter bar to choose what you'd like to view. Select Any Speaker, Agent, or Customer to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of speaker. Hover over the bar graphs to see a breakdown of the column item you have selected.
- The columns below the chart illustrate how many calls featured each keyword and how many of those calls were marked as qualified calls and first-time callers during the date range selected at the top of the page. Click on the numbers in each of the columns to be taken to a separate call log of just the calls that featured that specific keyword. Click the Edit Columns button to adjust which columns you see within the table.
Export and Print Report
You can print, save your report to a PDF file, or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.