The Keywords Spotted report provides a full breakdown of the targeted keywords that are used most in calls to your business. The report also displays how many of the calls featuring your spotted keywords were marked as leads. Use the Keywords Spotted report to see all of the calls where a specific keyword was used and to further optimize your marketing process.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access the Keywords Spotted report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Keywords Spotted report
Keyword Spotting must be activated in your account before you can access the Keywords Spotted report. The report is available at the agency-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account.
Keyword Spotting only understands standard English words that can be found in a dictionary. For example, a proper noun like "CallRail" or your business's name may not be recognized by the system.
Keywords Spotted Overview
Use these instructions to access your Keywords Spotted report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Keywords Spotted report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Keywords Spotted within the Behavior list.
- View and interact with your Keywords Spotted report. Select Any Speaker, Agent, and Customer to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of speaker. Hover over the bar graphs to see a breakdown of total calls vs. leads.
- The columns below the chart illustrate how many calls featured each keyword and how many of those calls were marked as leads during the date range selected at the top of the page. Click on the numbers in each of the columns to be taken to a separate call log of just the calls that featured that specific keyword.
Filtering Report Data
You can apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria.
- Select All Filters from the top of the page.
- Select your filters to sort your data, or choose one of your saved filters by clicking the folder icon.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates.
- Filter by Agent to see calls placed and received by a specific Agent.
- Filter by Number to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by CallScore to see calls that were marked as leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Direction to see inbound or outbound calls.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Keyword to search for the keywords you're bidding on that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Keywords Spotted, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.