If you are having trouble creating a goal, or if you're not able to view your calls in Google Analytics, our support team can help you troubleshoot with temporary access to your Google Analytics account.
Granting Access to Google Analytics
- First, submit a ticket to our support team to provide some details on what you would like us to troubleshoot.
- Next, we'll provide an email address for you to add to your Google Analytics account.
- Log into your Google Analytics account.
- Click on the Admin button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Account, Property, and View that's linked to your CallRail account.
- Add the email address we've provided at the Property level by clicking User Management in the "Account" column.
- Type in the email address we've provided, choose "Read & Analyze," then click "Notify this user by email" to send a notification to the email address you've added.
- Click Add.
- After you've added the email address to your Google Analytics account, reply to your open CallRail support ticket to confirm that you've added us.