The white label feature is popular with agencies who want to present their own brand to their clients. Rather than accessing your CallRail account via http://app.callrail.com, your clients can access the account via a custom subdomain with your name and logo.
With white labeling, we'll remove all CallRail branding from your account, including your online reporting dashboard and email notifications.
Use this article to learn how to:
- White label your CallRail account to present your own brand to your customers
The white label feature is available for any account on the Pro or Elite pricing plan. Using a subdomain on CallRail's white label domain is included with the Pro and Elite pricing plan.
If you haven't already upgraded your account to the Pro or Elite pricing plan, follow these instructions first to upgrade your account. Then, return to this article to complete your white label setup.
If you'd like to create a custom white label domain with an SSL certificate, you're able to create a subdomain on your domain (ie. calls.yourname.com). This is a custom add-on available for $150, and is $50/month across your entire account. To activate white label with a custom domain, contact our Support team.
White Labeling Your Account
Here's how to activate white label on your account:
- Click the account drop-down at the top of the page, then click Account Settings.
- Choose White Label from the Manage section in the left menu.
- Enter the subdomain you'd like to use to log into white label account.
- Enter the support email address you'd like to use. This is the email address where email notifications will be sent from.
- Select the custom color that you want to apply to the account.
- Upload your company's logo by clicking Browse. The logo you choose will appear in three places: the navigation header in your account, login screen, and email notifications.
- Select Activate when finished.