Questions about a particular phone call? You can contact our support team with any call's URL to help us quickly find you a solution.
Use this article to learn:
- When you need a call's URL
- How to find a call's URL
What is a Call URL?
The call URL allows our support team to reference a specific phone call. If you contact support with questions about a phone call, providing the call's URL will allow us to quickly access the relevant call.
Is this the same as the "Caller ID"?
Not quite. The call's URL is an internal reference code, and the "caller ID" is the reported phone number that a phone number that a call originates from. The call's URL always references a single phone call, but several calls may have the same caller ID.
How do I find a Call URL?
- Select Activity at the top of the page.
- Locate the call in your call log.
- Click the Timeline icon for that call.
- The call's URL is located in the URL bar in your browser. Copy this URL and send it to our support team.