The Calls by Day & Time report details the number of calls received by a company on each day of the week, as well as within each hour in a day. You can use this report to understand your peak call times and to see how your calls trend daily or weekly.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Calls by Day & Time report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Calls by Day & Time report
This report is available at the company-level within your account.
Calls by Day & Time Overview
Use these instructions to access your Calls by Day & Time report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Calls by Day & Time report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Calls by Day & Time within the Behavior list.
- View and interact with your Calls by Day & Time report. Select or deselect Repeat Calls and First Time Callers to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of caller. Or, hover over your bar graphs to see a breakdown of repeat callers vs. first-time callers.
- The columns below the pie chart illustrate how many calls are received each hour of the day during the date range selected at the top of the page. Click on the numbers in each of the columns to be taken to a separate call log of just the calls that fall within that day and hour.
Filtering Report Data
You can apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria.
- Select All Filters from the top of the page.
- Select your filters to sort your data, or choose one of your saved filters by clicking the folder icon.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates.
- Filter by Agent to see calls placed and received by a specific Agent.
- Filter by Number to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by CallScore to see calls that were marked as leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Direction to see inbound or outbound calls.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Keyword to search for the keywords you're bidding on that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Calls by Day & Time report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.