The Calls by Day & Time report details the number of calls received by a company on each day of the week, as well as within each hour in a day. You can use this report to understand your peak call times and to see how your calls trend daily or weekly.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Calls by Day & Time report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Calls by Day & Time report
This report is available at the company-level within your account.
Calls by Day & Time Overview
Use these instructions to access your Calls by Day & Time report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Calls by Day & Time report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Calls by Day & Time within the Behavior list.
- View and interact with your Calls by Day & Time report. Select or deselect Repeat Calls and First Time Callers to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of caller. Or, hover over your bar graphs to see a breakdown of repeat callers vs. first-time callers.
- The columns below the pie chart illustrate how many calls are received each hour of the day during the date range selected at the top of the page. Click on the numbers in each of the columns to be taken to a separate call log of just the calls that fall within that day and hour.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Calls by Day & Time report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.