The Voicemail report provides voicemail transcriptions for calls received by your CallRail tracking numbers. Transcriptions will appear here for tracking numbers that have a Voicemail step configured in the Call Flow Builder with voicemail transcriptions enabled.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Voicemail report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
To see transcriptions in your Voicemail report, you'll need to have voicemail transcriptions enabled.
Voicemail Report Overview
- Choose the company whose Voicemail Report you'd like to view.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Select Voicemail from with the Calls list.
- View and interact with your Voicemail report.
- The Number Name column displays the tracking number that received the voicemail.
- The Time column shows the timestamp when the voicemail was received.
- The Name column displays the caller ID of the caller that left the voicemail.
- The Phone Number column shows the number that left the voicemail.
- The City column shows the city associated with the telephone number.
- The Duration column shows how long the call lasted, including ring time before the caller left the voicemail.
- The Transcription column provides the human-powered transcription of the voicemail.
- The Tag column shows any call tag assigned to the call.
- You can click directly to the callers Timeline, place a Note on the call, or Play the voicemail by clicking the buttons in the last column.
Filtering Report Data
You can apply filters to your reporting data to find callers and voicemails that fit specific criteria.
- Select All Filters from the top of the page.
- Select your filters to sort your data, or choose one of your saved filters by clicking the folder icon.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates.
- Filter by Agent to see calls placed and received by a specific Agent.
- Filter by Number to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by CallScore to see calls that were marked as leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Direction to see inbound or outbound calls.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Keyword to search for the keywords you're bidding on that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Campaign to search for a specific campaign that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.