The Voicemail report provides voicemail transcriptions for calls received by your CallRail tracking numbers. Transcriptions will appear here for tracking numbers that have a Voicemail step configured in the Call Flow Builder with voicemail transcriptions enabled.
To see transcriptions in your Voicemail report, you'll need to have voicemail transcriptions enabled.
Voicemail Report Overview
- Choose the company whose Voicemail Report you'd like to view.
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Select Voicemail from the Calls section in the left menu.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented. The interval options available here vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of voicemails received by all companies. The columns display information related to each call. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- If you'd like to search for specific names, numbers, or locations within the "Contact" column of the report, use the Search Contacts field at the top of the table to find your desired information.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of voicemails you'd like to see within a particular timeframe.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which companies should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the voicemails you'd like to see on this report.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick the additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters. If you choose the Tags filter, you can also see voicemails that don't have tags applied to them by selecting the "Uncategorized" option in the filter's drop-down.
- Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about voicemails received by a specific company or tracking number by selecting the desired company or tracking number within the report. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- Optional: You can call back a number by clicking on the number within the "Contact" column of the table.
- Optional: You can play a recording, leave a note, and visit a user timeline by clicking on the icons on the right of each row within the table.
Export and Print Report
You can print, save your report to a PDF file, or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel or Excel All Columns to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.