A live desktop notification is a small notification in the top-right corner of your screen when your account receives a phone call. This works even when CallRail is minimized or open on a different tab.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Set up live desktop notifications
Desktop notifications are only supported by modern versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. You can view the versions of the browsers that support this feature here. All supported versions are highlighted in green on this page.
Live Desktop Notifications
- Click the account drop-down at the top of the page, then click View Profile.
- Select Alerts & Summaries from the My Notifications section in the left menu.
- Under Call and Text Notifications, click + Add Notification.
- Select the Company, Tracking Number(s), and Interaction. Then, under Alert Type, click the checkbox for Desktop Notification. Click Create when finished.
- Click Allow on the second banner that says, "Allow app.callrail.com to show desktop notifications."