Using CallRail's Call Flow Builder, you can create unique call flows that route your callers to your business according to your personal preferences. Each call flow that you create is able to be assigned to any tracking number that lives within the same company where you created your call flows. This means you're able to quickly and easily assign a unique call flow to multiple tracking numbers without having to create or edit multiple call flows.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Assign one call flow to multiple tracking numbers
Call flows are company-specific within your account. Once your call flow is assigned to your tracking numbers, we recommend placing a few test calls from a telephone number that's not included in your call flow to ensure your calls are routing as expected.
Shared Call Flows
Tracking numbers and call flows are company-dependent within your account. Each call flow you create can be assigned to multiple tracking numbers that are within the same company. Use these instructions to assign a call flow you've already created to multiple tracking numbers.
- Choose the company whose call flow you'd like to update.
- Click Tracking at the top of the page.
- Under the Destination column, use the drop-down menu to select a call flow to assign to a tracking number. Repeat this step for each tracking number whose call flow you'd like to update.
- Click Save and update call flow to save your changes.