Your disabled call logs provide the reporting data for tracking numbers that have been disabled.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access reports for a number that's no longer active
To access your disabled tracking number's reports, you'll select the date range for when the number was active.
Viewing Disabled Call Logs
- Choose the company that contains the disabled tracking number(s).
- Click Tracking at the top of the page.
- A list of your active tracking numbers will be displayed. Select Disabled at the top of the page.
- Select the View Calls icon for the tracking number you'd like to view.
- Click All Filters at the top of the page.
- Choose the date range for when the tracking number was active, then click Set Range.
- Select Apply at the bottom of the filter menu to update your call log with the new date range.
- View the call log for your disabled number.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.