Your disabled call logs provide the reporting data for tracking numbers that have been disabled.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access reports for a number that's no longer active
To access your disabled tracking number's reports, you'll select the date range for when the number was active.
Viewing Disabled Call Logs
- Choose the company that contains the disabled tracking number(s).
- Click Numbers at the top of the page.
- A list of your active tracking numbers will be displayed. Select Disabled at the top of the page.
- Select the Reports icon for the tracking number you'd like to view.
- Click All Filters at the top of the page.
- Choose the date range for when the tracking number was active, then click Set Range.
- Select Apply at the bottom of the filter menu to update your call log with the new date range.
- View the call log for your disabled number.
Filtering Report Data
You can apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria.
- Select All Filters from the top of the page.
- Select your filters to sort your data, or choose one of your saved filters by clicking the folder icon.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates.
- Filter by Agent to see calls placed and received by a specific Agent.
- Filter by Number to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by Lead Status to see calls that were marked as leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Direction to see inbound or outbound calls.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Keyword to search for the keywords you're bidding on that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Campaign to search for a specific campaign that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.