The Usage by Number report provides a breakdown of calls and minutes used by each tracking number within a specific company in your account. You can use this report to see which tracking numbers are taking the most calls, and to see which tracking numbers are accumulating the most minutes within the selected date range.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Usage by Number report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
This report is available at the company-level within your account.
Usage by Number Overview
Use these instructions to access your Usage by Number report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Usage by Number report you'd like to view.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Select Usage by Number from within the Acquisition list.
- Your report will populate with several columns.
- The Number Name column provides the name of the tracking number as it configured within your company.
- The Source column provides the specific marketing channel in which the caller reached your business.
- The Tracking Number column provides the CallRail tracking number.
- The Destination column provides your telephone number where calls are forwarding.
- The Calls column provides the total number of calls received by your tracking numbers within the specified date range.
- The Minutes column provides the total number of minutes used by your tracking numbers within the specified date range.
- The TOTAL line (in bold, black text) includes a summary of calls and minutes used by the tracking numbers within the selected date range.
Filtering Report Data
You can apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria.
- Select All Filters from the top of the page.
- Select your filters to sort your data, or choose one of your saved filters by clicking the folder icon.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates.
- Filter by Agent to see calls placed and received by a specific Agent.
- Filter by Number to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by CallScore to see calls that were marked as leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Direction to see inbound or outbound calls.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Keyword to search for the keywords you're bidding on that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Campaign to search for a specific campaign that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.
Export and Print Report
You can print your report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export at the top of the page.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your attribution report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.