The Usage by Number report provides a breakdown of calls and minutes used by each tracking number within a specific company in your account. You can use this report to see which tracking numbers are taking the most calls, and to see which tracking numbers are accumulating the most minutes within the selected date range.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Usage by Number report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
This report is available at the company-level within your account.
Usage by Number Overview
Use these instructions to access your Usage by Number report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Usage by Number report you'd like to view.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Select Usage by Number from within the Acquisition list.
- Your report will populate with several columns.
- The Number Name column provides the name of the tracking number as it configured within your company.
- The Source column provides the specific marketing channel in which the caller reached your business.
- The Tracking Number column provides the CallRail tracking number.
- The Destination column provides your telephone number where calls are forwarding.
- The Calls column provides the total number of calls received by your tracking numbers within the specified date range.
- The Minutes column provides the total number of minutes used by your tracking numbers within the specified date range.
- The TOTAL line (in bold, black text) includes a summary of calls and minutes used by the tracking numbers within the selected date range.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print your report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export at the top of the page.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your attribution report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.