The Calls by Active Page report details the pages on your website that callers were browsing when they called your tracking number. You can use this report to learn more about how callers interact with your website and to determine which pages provide the most conversions.
For example, let's say a caller visits your website and lands on the page www.example.com/greatpage, then visits several other pages on your website. Next, they visit www.example.com/bluewidgets. While viewing www.example.com/bluewidgets, the caller places a phone call to the tracking number displayed on the website. This page is the last page the caller visits before calling and represents this caller's data in the Calls by Active Page report.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Calls by Active Page report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Calls by Active Page report
In order to capture a visitor’s session and correlate it with an active page, this report requires keyword-level tracking with the dynamic number insertion script installed on your website.
Calls by Active Page Overview
Use these instructions to access your Calls by Active Page report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Calls by Active Page report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Calls by Active Page from within the Acquisition list.
- View and interact with your Calls by Active Page report. You can select or deselect Repeat Calls and First Time Callers to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of caller. Or, hover over your bar graphs to see a breakdown of repeat callers vs. first-time callers.
- The columns below the pie chart illustrate which sources and campaigns are bringing calls into your business.
- The Total Calls column shows the total number of calls received by the active page listed on the left.
- The First Time Callers column provides how many of the total calls are first-time callers from the active page listed on the left.
- The Total Duration column shows the total amount of time spent on the phone with callers from the active page listed on the left.
- The Average Duration column provides the average amount of time spent on the phone with callers from the active page listed on the left.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print your report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.