The Calls by Active Page report details the pages on your website that callers were browsing when they called your tracking number. You can use this report to learn more about how callers interact with your website and to determine which pages provide the most conversions.
For example, let's say a caller visits your website and lands on the page www.example.com/greatpage, then visits several other pages on your website. Next, they visit www.example.com/bluewidgets. While viewing www.example.com/bluewidgets, the caller places a phone call to the tracking number displayed on the website. This page is the last page the caller visits before calling and represents this caller's data in the Calls by Active Page report.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Calls by Active Page report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Calls by Active Page report
In order to capture a visitor’s session and correlate it with an active page, this report requires keyword-level tracking with the dynamic number insertion script installed on your website.
Calls by Active Page Overview
Use these instructions to access your Calls by Active Page report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Calls by Active Page report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Acquisition from the secondary menu, then click Calls by Active Page.
- View and interact with your Calls by Active Page report. You can select or deselect Repeat Calls and First Time Callers to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of caller. Or, hover over your bar graphs to see a breakdown of repeat callers vs. first-time callers.
- The columns below the pie chart illustrate which sources and campaigns are bringing calls into your business.
- The Total Calls column shows the total number of calls received by the active page listed on the left.
- The First Time Callers column provides how many of the total calls are first-time callers from the active page listed on the left.
- The Total Duration column shows the total amount of time spent on the phone with callers from the active page listed on the left.
- The Average Duration column provides the average amount of time spent on the phone with callers from the active page listed on the left.
Filtering Report Data
You can apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria.
- Select All Filters from the top of the page.
- Select your filters to sort your data, or choose one of your saved filters by clicking the folder icon.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates.
- Filter by Agent to see calls placed and received by a specific Agent.
- Filter by Number to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by Lead Status to see calls that were marked as leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Direction to see inbound or outbound calls.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Keyword to search for the keywords you're bidding on that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Campaign to search for a specific campaign that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Calls by Active Page report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the bar graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.