The Time to First Call report provides a breakdown of the length of time it took for a website visitor to call one of your tracking numbers. You can use this report to gauge your caller's interactions with your website and to see the average length of time it takes people to reach out to your business.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Time to First Call report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Time to First Call report
In order to capture a visitor’s session and correlate it with their call, this report requires keyword-level tracking with the dynamic number insertion script installed on your website.
Time to First Call Overview
Use these instructions to access your Time to First Call report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Time to First Call report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Time to First Call from within the Acquisition list.
- View and interact with your Time to First Call report. Select or deselect Repeat Calls and First Time Callers to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of caller. Or, hover over your bar graphs to see a breakdown of repeat callers vs. first-time callers.
- The columns below the bar graph illustrate which sources and campaigns are bringing calls to your business.
- The First Time Callers column provides how many of the total calls are first-time callers within the browsing period listed on the left.
- The Total Duration column shows the total amount of time spent on the phone with callers within the browsing period listed on the left.
- The Average Duration column provides the average amount of time spent on the phone with callers within the browsing period listed on the left.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Time to First Call report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.