You can disable a tracking phone number by navigating to that number's configuration page. Once a tracking number has been disabled, it will be released from your account, and calls to that tracking number will no longer be forwarded to your business.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Disable a tracking number
Disabling a tracking number will permanently remove this number from your account, but keep your reports in place. This action is immediate and cannot be undone.
Disable a Tracking Number
- Choose the company whose tracking number you'd like to disable.
- Click Numbers at the top of the page.
- Select Edit for the number you’d like to disable.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the link to permanently disable this tracking number/keyword pool.
- To confirm this action, click OK to disable the tracking phone number.
Can I delete a tracking number?
It's not possible to "delete" a phone number; however, disabling a phone number will deactivate the selected number while still allowing you access to all historical data associated with the disabled tracking number(s).