You can update the settings for your source tracking number to report to Google Analytics with a custom source, medium, and/or campaign. This allows you to optimize the way your call data reports in Google Analytics.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Update a source tracking number to report a custom source, medium, or campaign to Google Analytics
Defining custom values is only available for source tracking numbers.
Custom Sources, Mediums, and Campaigns
Follow the instructions below for each tracking number whose value you'd like to change for Google Analytics.
- Choose the company whose tracking number you'd like to update.
- Click Tracking from the top of the page.
- Select Edit for the source tracking number whose Google Analytics value you'd like to update.
- Use the Edit icon to open the Advanced Options menu.
- Under Google Analytics, input your preferred value for use with your Google Analytics Integration. Alternatively, you can choose to not report to Google Analytics for this number.
- Select Save at the bottom of the section to update your settings.