The Missed Calls report provides a breakdown of the missed and answered calls received by your tracking numbers. Four different charts display in this report, so you can see your missed calls by day, by hour, by week, and overall within a certain date range. You can use this report to understand your peak call times and to ensure calls are being answered accordingly.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Missed Calls report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Missed Calls report
CallRail defines a missed call as any unanswered calls, automatically detected voicemails, or calls received by a voicemail step in the Call Flow Builder.
A call answered by a phone system outside of CallRail is considered an answered call. Any call answered by a person or an automated system in which the customer didn't leave a voicemail also is considered an answered call.
This report is available at the company-level within your account.
Missed Calls Overview
Use these instructions to access your Missed Calls report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Missed Calls report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Missed Calls from within the Behavior list.
- View and interact with your Missed Calls report. Select or deselect Repeat Calls and First Time Callers to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain kind of caller. Or, hover over your bar graphs to see a breakdown of repeat callers vs. first-time callers.
- The columns below the graphs illustrate how many calls were missed each hour of the day during the date range selected at the top of the page.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Missed Calls report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.