Because we don’t require long-term contracts, you’re able to suspend your CallRail account at any time. When you suspend your account, your tracking numbers will be released immediately, and calls will no longer route to your business.
Before You Go!
If you have a specific problem or question we can help with, we’d love the opportunity to help. Please contact our support team-- we’d be happy to help resolve any outstanding concerns you may have.
After your account is suspended, your phone numbers will be released and they cannot be recovered. Please be certain that you no longer need your tracking numbers before suspending your account.
Suspending Your Account
- Click the account drop-down at the top of the page, then click Account Settings.
- Select Plan & Invoices from the Billing list in the left menu.
- Click the link on the right side of the page to Suspend this account.
- On the account cancellation page, please take a minute to share with us why you decided not to use CallRail. Your feedback is vital as we continue to improve our service.
- Click Permanently Close… to close your account.
How can I re-open an account that I closed?
If you decide to return to CallRail in the future, you’re able to log into your account with your former username and password and enter your credit card information to reactivate your account. All of your former call data will be available to you, though former tracking numbers will have been released.