The Call Attribution report provides insight into the sources and interactions that are driving traffic and generating calls.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Call Attribution report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Call Attribution report
This report is available at the agency-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account.
Call Attribution Overview
Use these instructions to access your Call Attribution report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Call Attribution report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- Select Call Attribution within the Acquisition list.
- View and interact with your Call Attribution report.
- The columns below the pie chart illustrate which sources and campaigns are bringing calls in to your business.
- The Source column shows the name of your campaign as it's configured within your account.
- The Total Calls column shows the total number of calls received by this source.
- The First Time Callers column provides how many of the total calls are first-time callers.
- The Average Duration column provides the average amount of time spent on the phone with callers who call from this campaign.
Sorting Report Data
Group your reporting data by source and interaction to see a granular breakdown of the types of calls you receive.
- Select the Source drop-down at the top of the page to see specific campaign information in your Call Attribution report.
- Choose the All Interactions drop-down to view a specific interaction for your campaign attribution selected in the first drop-down menu in step one above.
- Select First Interaction to see first-time visitors to your website.
- Select Last Interaction to see last visited by your website visitors.
- Select All Interactions to see an overview of your website traffic.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Call Attribution report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the Call Attribution graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your attribution report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.