The Call Attribution report provides insight into the sources and interactions that are driving traffic and generating calls.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Call Attribution report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Call Attribution report
This report is available at the agency-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account.
Call Attribution Overview
Use these instructions to access your Call Attribution report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Call Attribution report you'd like to view.
- Select Reports at the top of the page.
- From the secondary menu, select Acquisition then click Call Attribution.
- View and interact with your Call Attribution report.
- The columns below the pie chart illustrate which sources and campaigns are bringing calls in to your business.
- The Source column shows the name of your campaign as it's configured within your account.
- The Total Calls column shows the total number of calls received by this source.
- The First Time Callers column provides how many of the total calls are first-time callers.
- The Average Duration column provides the average amount of time spent on the phone with callers who call from this campaign.
Sorting Report Data
Group your reporting data by source and interaction to see a granular breakdown of the types of calls you receive.
- Select the Source drop-down at the top of the page to see specific campaign information in your Call Attribution report.
- Choose the All Interactions drop-down to view a specific interaction for your campaign attribution selected in the first drop-down menu in step one above.
- Select First Interaction to see first-time visitors to your website.
- Select Last Interaction to see last visited by your website visitors.
- Select All Interactions to see an overview of your website traffic.
Filtering Report Data
You can apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria.
- Select All Filters from the top of the page.
- Select your filters to sort your data, or choose one of your saved filters by clicking the folder icon.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates.
- Filter by Agent to see calls placed and received by a specific Agent.
- Filter by Number to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by Lead Status to see calls that were marked as good leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Direction to see inbound or outbound calls.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Keyword to search for the keywords you're bidding on that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Campaign to search for a specific campaign that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Call Attribution report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the Call Attribution graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your attribution report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.