The Call Attribution report provides insight into the sources and interactions that are driving traffic and generating calls.
This report is available at the account-level for an entire account and at the company-level, where you can select multiple companies. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account.
Call Attribution Overview
Use these instructions to access your Call Attribution report for a specific company.
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left, then select Reports at the top of the page.
- Choose the company whose Call Attribution report you'd like to view.
- Select Call Attribution under Acquisition on the menu to the left.
- View and interact with your Call Attribution report.
- Choose an interval for how your data will be presented by using the filter panel at the top of the report. The interval options available here vary based on your date range. Your filter options are dependent upon what you choose in this drop-down.
- The report initially loads with a list of calls received by all companies, broken down by source. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
- Use the filter panel at the top of the report to determine which companies and types of calls you'd like to see.
- Use the company drop-down to choose which calls should be on this report. You can select as many or as few as you'd like.
- Use the date range drop-down to select the timeframe for the calls you'd like to see on this report.
- Use the attribution drop-down to select the type of attribution for the calls you'd like to see on this report. You can view by source, campaign, keywords, referring page, and landing page.
- Use the calls drop-down to choose what kind of calls you'd like to see in your report. You can view by total calls, qualified calls, first-time callers, and average call.
- Use the graph drop-down to choose whether you want to view your data by total, days, weeks, months, or hours. If using the "total" pie chart, hover over the various sections to receive percentage breakdowns of total and first-time calls.
- The columns below the pie chart illustrate which sources and campaigns are bringing calls into your business.
- The Source column shows the name of your campaign as it's configured within your account.
- The Total Calls column shows the total number of calls received by this source.
- The First-Time Callers column provides how many of the total calls are first-time callers.
- The Qualified Callers column provides how many of the total calls are marked as qualified leads.
- The Average Duration column provides the average amount of time spent on the phone with callers who call from this campaign.
- If you choose to drill-down further, select Add Filter and pick additional filters you'd like for your report. This drop-down only shows if you're adding filters.
- Optional: You can see a separate chart and table featuring details about various types of calls by selecting the number of the desired attribution type within the report. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which columns you'd like to see on this table.
Export and Print Report
You can print, save your report to a PDF file, or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
Can I recreate the Calls by Landing Page report in my Call Attribution report?
The Calls by Landing Page report is no longer a standalone report within the app. But you can recreate it using your Call Attribution report by switching your search dimension to "Landing Page" in the filter bar.