This report will no longer be available after August.
If the new report does not meet your needs, please let us know on this survey.
The Usage by Company report provides a breakdown of active numbers, minutes, calls, users, and text messages received by a company within a selected date range. You can use this report to see a quick comparison of how each company in your account is performing.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Usage by Company report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
This report is available at the agency-level for each company you have access to.
If you don't have access to more than one company in your account, you'll want to use our Usage by Number report instead.
Usage by Company Overview
Use these instructions to access your Usage by Company report.
- Choose All Companies from the company drop-down menu.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Select Usage by Company from within the Acquisition list.
- Select All Filters from the top of the page.
- Choose the date range for when the tracking number was active, then click Set Range.
- Select Apply at the bottom of the filter menu to update your call log with the new date range.
- Your report will update to reflect your usage for the date range you select.
- The Company column provides the name of the company as it configured within your account.
- The Active Numbers column provides the number of active tracking numbers in a company.
- The Users column shows the number of users in a company, regardless of user type.
- The Texts column displays the total number of text messages sent and received by a company within the selected date range.
- The Calls column provides the total number of calls received by a company within the specified date range.
- The Minutes column provides the total number of minutes used by tracking numbers in a company for the specified date range.
- The TOTAL line (in bold, black text) includes a summary for each column within the selected date range.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Report
You can print your Usage by Company report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the graph.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.