Copilot provides insight to the caller as they're dialing into your business via a tracking number. Using Copilot will allow you to see search engine, Gmail, and integration results all in one seamless, real-time dashboard.
Here's how to access CallRail Copilot:
Select Copilot at the top of the page.
Once you've entered Copilot, the 25 most recent calls will appear on the left side of the page.
You can click on a specific caller to see more information about their interactions with your business.
- The Calling Now section shows customers who are currently calling a tracking phone number, but whose call has not yet been answered.
- The Active Calls section shows customers who are currently speaking with a representative.
- The Recently section shows the 25 most recent callers to your tracking number(s).
You can also place outbound calls from Copilot.
You can return a call to one of your 25 most recent callers by clicking Return Call at the top of the page.
Or, you can place an arbitrary outbound call from Copilot. Here's how.
Copilot also includes your text message dashboard.
You can also reply via text message to any of your 25 most recent callers by selecting Reply via Text at the top of the page.
The Timeline tab presents the visitor timeline of the caller. This includes:
- Previous calls from the customer.
- Call recordings, as well as a link to download an mp3 of the call recording.
- Web sessions (this is only available for keyword-level tracking numbers).
- The visitor's source, including landing page URLs and referring URLs (this is only available for keyword-level tracking numbers).
- If the caller has been marked as a good lead in the past.
The timeline tab is a quick way to view the same information that will be available on the call details page for your most recent callers. This information is dependent upon whether the call was received by a source tracker or a keyword tracker.
You can also edit the caller's tag, note, lead status, and value from the timeline page.
The Search tab will provide search engine results through our extended caller ID sources.
CallRail will do a quick search for a caller's telephone number through our extended caller ID sources, and present you with all instances on the web where the caller's telephone number appears.
The Mail tab will provide any previous email interactions you've had with a caller by searching for their telephone number in your Gmail account.
In order for relevant information to appear in this tab, you'll want to integrate your CallRail account with Gmail.
Copilot also offers session details about callers in Copilot for certain CallRail integrations.
- The HubSpot integration allows you to view calls and texts as form submissions in the lead timeline. You'll also be able to edit a caller's contact information in HubSpot from this page.
- The PipelineDeals integration allows you to view your Person Details, Activities, and Deals associated with the caller's telephone number. You'll also be able to view Custom Fields in Copilot that you've created in your PipelineDeals account.
- The FullStory integration allows you to access a caller's FullStory session. Simply click the tab to FullStory, and Copilot will open a new window in your browser that will take you the caller's FullStory session.
- The Optimizely integration allows you to see calls and texts side-by-side with online conversions. You'll also be able to see information about your experiments and variations.
- The VWO integration allows you to view calls and texts as goals to track conversions, and to see which website variation a visitor was shown before placing a call.