With SMS Quick Responses, you can create reusable text messages to quickly text your customers. Use SMS Quick Responses to respond to missed call with a text message, or to send appointment reminders and promotions without having to generate a new message each time.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Create a quick response
- Send a quick response
All text messages sent and received by your tracking numbers will be stored in the Text dashboard in Copilot.
Only local tracking numbers can send and receive text messages. Toll-free tracking numbers are unable to send or receive text messages.
Creating an SMS Quick Response
SMS Quick Responses are company-dependent within your account. Follow these instructions for each company where you’d like to use SMS Quick Responses.
- Choose the company where you’d like to add an SMS Quick Response.
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Select the Tools tab, then click SMS Quick Responses.
- Select + Add Quick Response to create a new message.
- Add a title for your new message and enter your message text.
- Click Save to create your quick response.
Sending an SMS Quick Response
You can send SMS Quick Responses from your Copilot dashboard. Repeat the steps listed below for each Quick Response you’d like to send.
- Click Copilot at the top of the page.
- Select the Texts tab.
- Click the button to Send a Text Message to begin a new SMS conversation.
- In the From drop-down, select the tracking number that you’d like to appear on the caller ID of the text recipient, and enter the telephone number where you'd like to send your message.
- Choose the Quick Response you've created by selecting Apply a Quick Response. You can make any changes needed to your Quick Response before sending it.
- Click Send when finished.
Can I send an SMS Quick Response in bulk to multiple numbers?
It's not possible to send a single message to more than one recipient. If you'd like to send the same text message to more than one person, we recommend creating that message as an SMS Quick Response as outlined above and sending the Quick Response to every number you're looking to message.