To create offline tracking numbers for countries outside the United States and Canada, a member of our team will need to update your account first. Read this article to learn more about call tracking in your country.
You can create an offline tracking number to track calls and campaigns that aren't on the web. This type of tracking number is often used in print/television ads, direct mail pieces, or in the footer or signature of an email.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Create an offline tracking number
Create an Offline Tracking Number
- Choose the company where you'd like to add your new tracking number.
- Click Numbers at the top of the page.
- Select Create Phone Number.
- Select I’ll use it offline since this tracking number won’t be used in an online campaign.
- Name your tracking number for your reports, and enter the forwarding number where your calls should route. Then, click Next: Select a Phone Number.
- Choose your tracking phone number from the list of available numbers. If you want your number to have a different area code, click Numbers in a specific country or area code and enter your preferred area code. Then, click Next: Other Options.
- Configure your whisper message and call recording. When you're finished, click Activate Tracking Number.
- If you're purchasing French or Australian tracking numbers, our carrier requires a local address on file. Enter the address of the business you're purchasing tracking numbers for. This address will need to be local to the tracking numbers you're creating. We'll save this address for future tracking numbers in the same area.
- Once you've completed the number creation process, you can choose one of the suggested next steps to further configure your new tracking number, or Go to Activity Dashboard to close the number creation wizard.