To create tracking numbers for countries outside the United State and Canada, a member of our team will need to update your account first. Read this article to learn more about call tracking in your country.
You can create an offline tracking number to track calls and campaigns that aren't on the web. This type of tracking number is often used in print/television ads, direct mail pieces, or in the footer or signature of an email.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Create an offline tracking number
Create an Offline Tracking Number
- Choose the company where you'd like to add your new tracking number.
- Click Numbers at the top of the page.
- Select + Add Phone Number.
- Select No, I’ll use it offline since this tracking number won’t be used in an online campaign.
- Name your tracking number for your reports, and enter the destination number where your calls should route. Then, click Next: Select a Phone Number.
- Choose your tracking phone number from the list of available numbers. If you want your number to have a different area code, click Change Area Code and enter your preferred area code. Then, click Next: Other Options.
- Configure your whisper message and call recording. When you're finished, click Activate Tracking Number.
- Once you've completed the number creation process, you can choose one of the suggested next steps to further configure your new tracking number, or Go to Activity Dashboard to close the number creation wizard.