To create offline tracking numbers for countries outside the United States and Canada, a member of our team will need to update your account first. Read this article to learn more about call tracking in your country.
You can create an offline tracking number to track calls and campaigns that aren't on the web. This type of tracking number is often used in print/television ads, direct mail pieces, or in the footer or signature of an email.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Create an offline tracking number
Create an Offline Tracking Number
- Click the + in the upper-right corner of the page and click Create Number.
- Choose the company where you'd like to add your new tracking number.
- The new number wizard will appear on your screen. The first question asks, "Where do you want to use this tracking number?" Select I’ll use it offline.
- Name your tracking number for your reports, and enter the forwarding number where your calls should route. Then, click Next: Select a Phone Number.
- Choose your tracking phone number from the list of available numbers. If you want your number to have a different area code, click Numbers in a specific country or area code and enter your preferred area code. Then, click Next: Number Features.
- Configure your whisper message and call recording. When you're finished, click Activate Tracking Number.
- To purchase an Australian or UK tracking number, please provide an address to associate with the tracking number. This does not have to be a local address, and can be your business's main address. If you're purchasing a French tracking number, a local French address is required. We'll save this address for future tracking numbers in the same area.
- Once you've completed the number creation process, you can choose one of the suggested next steps to further configure your new tracking number, or Go to Activity Dashboard to close the number creation wizard.