CallRail's Call Flow Builder increases the power and flexibility of your tracking numbers. Utilizing CallRail's Call Flow Builder allows you to create unique, fully-customizable call flows for each of your tracking phone numbers, providing a whole new layer of information to your call analytics experience.
Just a few things you can do with the Call Flow Builder:
- Create a menu to send Sales calls to one phone number and Support calls to another phone number.
- Create a schedule to send calls directly to voicemail after hours.
- Forward a call to one phone number, and then if they don’t answer, ring a group of phones using a Round Robin.
- Capture and transcribe voicemails automatically.
- Use your SIP endpoint to receive calls.
Once your Call Flow Builder has been assigned to your tracking number(s), all calls to your tracking numbers will follow the route you've created within your Call Flow Builder. All calls placed directly to the destination number(s) associated with your tracking numbers will follow the behavior of the local phone carrier for the destination number.
To get started on your Call Flow Builder, check out this support documentation to see how to set up the Call Flow Builder in a way that works best for your business.