The Lead Funnel report provides a breakdown of how many of your callers become leads. Using this information, you can see which of your marketing sources are driving the most calls to your business, and how many of those calls translate to leads.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Lead Funnel report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Lead Funnel report
In order to access this report, the Lead Classification feature will need to be active.
Lead Funnel Overview
- Choose the company whose Lead Funnel report you'd like to view.
- Click Reports from the top of the page.
- Select Acquisition from the secondary menu, then click Lead Funnel.
- View and interact with your Lead Funnel report.
- Callers are visitors to your website that dialed one of your keyword tracking numbers.
- Leads are callers that have been classified as a lead using CallScore or Manual Lead Classification.
Filtering Report Data
You can apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria.
- Select All Filters from the top of the page.
- Select your filters to sort your data, or choose one of your saved filters by clicking the folder icon.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates.
- Filter by Agent to see calls placed and received by a specific Agent.
- Filter by Number to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by CallScore to see calls that were marked as leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Direction to see inbound or outbound calls.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Keyword to search for the keywords you're bidding on that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Campaign to search for a specific campaign that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.
Export and Print Report
You can print your report, or export the data from the report to a CSV file.
- Select Export from beneath the Lead Funnel.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your report with the current filters and grouping applied.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.