CallRail's filters allow you to pick the type of calls you'd like to display on your activity dashboard or in your reports. These filters allow you to access granular data about your calls so you can see the most pertinent data set no matter which filters you'd like to use. You can also save your filters to easily find calls that fit specific criteria at any time.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Filter calls on your activity dashboard and in your reports.
- Save your filters, and apply your saved filters to your calls.
Filters you've selected will stay applied to your data as you navigate through your call log and reports. You can reset your filters at any time to include all calls.
Using Activity and Report Filters
- Select the company whose data you'd like to view.
- Click Activity to filter your call log, or
Click Reports to filter calls that should appear in your reports.
- Select Filter by from the top of the page.
- Choose the filters you'd like to apply to your call activity or reports.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates.
- Filter by Agent to see calls placed and received by a specific Agent.
- Filter by Numbers to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by Qualified to see calls that were marked as qualified leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Direction to see inbound or outbound calls.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Keyword to search for the keywords you're bidding on that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Campaign to search for a specific campaign that brought calls into your business.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.
You can save a specific set of filters to use at any time. When you save a filter, only the login you use will be able to see that filter.
- Select the filters you'd like to save.
- Click Save Filter Set at the top of the filter panel. Enter a name for your filter set, then click Save & Apply.
- Once your filter is saved, you can use it at any time by clicking the folder icon at the top of the filter panel.