Account Center is your home base for accessing and managing multiple accounts. Designed with our agency customers in mind--and useful for anyone with more than one CallRail account--Account Center brings all of your accounts into one dashboard and provides easy access to the tools you need to manage them.
Admins, Managers, and Reporting users can all request access to another CallRail account for Account Center access. Before requesting access, you'll need the account number of the account you'd like to access. Any admin on the account you need access to can provide you with the account number.
Once you request access to an account, we'll send an email to all the admins of the account to confirm your access. Once you've been confirmed, the account will show up in your Account Center.
Request Access to Another Account
- Log in to CallRail, click the Account icon in the top left, and then click Account Center in the My Account panel.
- Click Add Existing Account.
- Enter the Account Number for the account you'd like to add to your Account Center. Enter the email address of the account admin if you know it (optional).
- Click Request Access.
- You'll receive an email confirming that we've sent your request. The admin of the account will receive an email from us where they can click Grant Access to approve your request.
- Once we receive confirmation to approve your access, we'll send you an email letting you know.