Setting up Account Center allows you to use one login email address to access multiple accounts. You're able to quickly and seamlessly switch between accounts you have in your Account Center once you've confirmed your access to your other accounts.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Request admin access to another account through Account Center
- Switch between your accounts
If you have admin access to one account and need admin access to another active CallRail account, you can request Account Center access by following the instructions below. We'll send an email to the administrator(s) on the new account to confirm your access, and add the new account to the list of accounts you're associated with.
Request Access to Another Account
- Log into CallRail using your preferred email address. The account that you log into should be the account that you'd like to use to access all of your accounts.
- Navigate to https://app.callrail.com/switch-accounts once you've logged into CallRail with your preferred email address.
- Select Add Existing Account.
- Enter the Account Number for the account you'd like to access using your login email address. You can also choose to enter the administrator email address we can contact (this is optional).
- Click Request Access.
- You'll receive an email confirming that we've sent your request. At this point, the administrators and account entered in step 4 above will receive an email from us where they can click Grant Access to approve your request.
- Once we receive confirmation to approve your access, we'll send you an email letting you know.
Switch Between Accounts
Once you have access to two or more accounts in your Account Center, you can easily switch between each of your accounts.
- Click the account drop-down at the top of the page, then select Switch Account.
- Choose the account you'd like to switch to by selecting the account name in the first column.
- Your "Account" drop-down will update to include the agency you're currently logged into.