If you'd like to create a custom white label domain with an SSL certificate, you're able to create a subdomain on your domain (ie. calls.yourname.com).
White labeling a custom subdomain on your domain is an add-on available for $150, and is $50/month across your entire account. Before getting started, contact CallRail's Support team to let us know you'd like to use a different domain for your dashboard.
Alternatively, if you'd like to use CallRail's white label subdomain solution, you can set it up yourself using this help article:
White Labeling Your Account
After reaching out to our support team, you can customize your white label dashboard.
- Click the Account icon in the top left, then select Account Settings.
- Choose White Label from the Manage section in the menu on the left.
- Enter the support email address you'd like to use. This is the email address where email notifications will be sent from.
- Select the custom color that you want to apply to the account.
- Upload your company's logo by clicking Browse. The logo you choose will appear in three places: the navigation header in your account, login screen, and email notifications.
- Select Activate when finished.
Custom Domain Configuration
We also recommend visiting your new domain name in a web browser and confirming that it points to CallRail once you've added your CNAME entry.
If you’re not sure how to do this, contact our Support team -- we’d be happy to assist you.
CNAME Documentation for Top Domain Name Providers
The following list contains links to custom subdomain documentation for several of the top domain name providers:
- Godaddy.com - Adding or Editing CNAME Records
- Namecheap.com - How to set up a CNAME record
- Dreamhost.com - Custom CNAME Record
- Hover.com - CNAME Records
- eNom.com - Help with Host Records
What is the recommended size for the images used for white labeling?
We recommend uploading a high-resolution image around 400x120 to ensure a sharp and clear display.