If you'd like to create a custom white label domain with an SSL certificate, you're able to create a subdomain on your domain (ie. calls.yourname.com).
Use this article to learn how to:
- Configure a custom domain for white label
White labeling a custom subdomain on your domain is an add-on available for $150, and is $50/month across your entire account.
Before getting started, contact CallRail's Support team to let us know you'd like to use a different domain for your dashboard.
Alternatively, if you'd like to use CallRail's white label subdomain solution, we’ll handle the configuration for you.
White Labeling Your Account
After reaching out to our support team, you can customize your white label dashboard.
- Select Account at the top of the page, then click Manage.
- Click the Manage tab, and choose White Label.
- Enter the support email address you'd like to use. This is the email address where email notifications will be sent from.
- Select the custom color that you want to apply to the account.
- You'll have the ability to upload up to three logos: one for the header, login screen, and email notifications. Upload your preferred logos, then click Save.
Custom Domain Configuration
We also recommend visiting your new domain name in a web browser and confirming that it points to CallRail once you've added your CNAME entry.
If you’re not sure how to do this, contact our Support team -- we’d be happy to assist you.
CNAME Documentation for Top Domain Name Providers
The following list contains links to custom subdomain documentation for several of the top domain name providers: