If you'd like to create a custom white label domain with an SSL certificate, you're able to create a subdomain on your domain (ie. calls.yourname.com).
Use this article to learn how to:
- Configure a custom domain for white label
White labeling a custom subdomain on your domain is an add-on available for $150, and is $50/month across your entire account.
Before getting started, contact CallRail's Support team to let us know you'd like to use a different domain for your dashboard.
Alternatively, if you'd like to use CallRail's white label subdomain solution, we’ll handle the configuration for you.
White Labeling Your Account
After reaching out to our support team, you can customize your white label dashboard.
- Click the account drop-down at the top of the page, then click Manage Account.
- Choose White Label from the Manage section in the left menu.
- Enter the support email address you'd like to use. This is the email address where email notifications will be sent from.
- Select the custom color that you want to apply to the account.
- Upload your company's logo by clicking Browse. The logo you choose will appear in three places: the navigation header in your account, login screen, and email notifications.
- Select Activate when finished.
Custom Domain Configuration
We also recommend visiting your new domain name in a web browser and confirming that it points to CallRail once you've added your CNAME entry.
If you’re not sure how to do this, contact our Support team -- we’d be happy to assist you.
CNAME Documentation for Top Domain Name Providers
The following list contains links to custom subdomain documentation for several of the top domain name providers:
- Godaddy.com - Adding or Editing CNAME Records
- Namecheap.com - How to set up a CNAME record
- Dreamhost.com - Custom CNAME Record
- Hover.com - CNAME Records
- eNom.com - Help with Host Records
What is the recommended size for my custom label?
We recommend uploading a high-resolution image around 400x120 to ensure a sharp and clear display.