If you'd like to remove a call flow from a tracking number, you can edit your call routing preferences. Once your tracking number is updated, calls will forward to a single destination number instead of a custom call flow.
Once your changes have been saved, your calls will immediately begin routing to the destination number you enter, and will no longer route through your call flow.
Switch to Basic Call Forwarding
- Click Analytics in the navigation bar on the left.
- Click Tracking at the top of the page.
- Choose the company whose tracking number you'd like to update.
- Click the pencil icon for the tracking number you’d like to update to go to its main configuration page.
- On the next screen, click the pencil icon in the upper-right of the Number Options menu.
- Under Forward Calls To, select the tab for Number.
- Enter the single destination number where calls should forward.
- Choose Save at the bottom of the section when finished.
Edit Call Routing Settings for Multiple Numbers
The Bulk Edit options in CallRail allow account administrators to edit call routing settings for multiple tracking numbers at the same time. We'll send you a confirmation email once all of your numbers have been updated.
- Click the Account icon in the top left, then click Account Settings.
- Select your Active Numbers from the Numbers list in the left menu.
- Select the numbers you'd like to bulk edit.
- Select the Bulk Actions button at the top right of the page.
- Select Call Routing, then click Next.
- Choose a Call Routing preference for all of your selected numbers.
- Select Forward these calls to a new number to forward all calls to your tracking number to a specific phone number.
- Select Forward these calls to a call flow from this company to forward all calls to your tracking number to a call flow. This option is only available if all of your selected numbers belong to the same company.
- Click Save Changes