If you'd like to remove a call flow from a tracking number, you can switch to basic call routing. Once your tracking number is updated to basic routing, calls will forward to a single destination number instead of a custom call flow.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Remove a call flow from a tracking number
Once your changes have been saved, your calls will immediately begin routing to the destination number you enter, and will no longer route through your call flow.
Switch to Basic Routing
- Choose the company whose tracking number you'd like to update.
- Click Numbers at the top of the page.
- Click Edit for the tracking number you'd like to update.
- Under 2. Call Flow, select Switch to basic call forwarding.
- Enter the single destination number where calls should forward.
- Choose Save Settings at the bottom of the page when finished.