Your Account Center dashboard allows you to manage multiple accounts, all in one place. It's also where you'll go to create new accounts.
- All new accounts start with a 14-day free trial period before the first billing cycle.
- To start a new account, you'll choose a pricing plan and add a debit or credit card as payment. You can also skip the payment step and add your card at any time before the end of your trial.
Create a New Account
- Select the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the page, under your name and the name of your company.
- If you only have one account, you'll see an option to Create New Account. Click here to go directly into the account creation process.
- If you have two or more accounts, you'll see Switch Accounts instead of Create New Account. This will take you to your Account Center dashboard.
- In your Account Center dashboard, click the button that says Create New Account to begin the new account process. Follow the steps to name the account, select a plan, choose add-ons, and enter billing information.
- At the end of the process, you can continue setting up your account by selecting actions from the list of Next Steps such as adding other users or creating tracking tools.
- Or click Return to Account Center to go back to your dashboard. Your new account will be listed along with your other accounts.