Account Center allows you to use one login email address to access multiple accounts. If you have administrative access to an account and need to create a separate CallRail account for billing or business purposes, you can open a new account that we'll add to your Account Center. This will keep the accounts and billing separate, but allow you to access all of your accounts using a single login email address.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Create a new account for your Account Center
- Switch between your accounts
When you create a new account, you'll have a 14-day free trial period before billing begins, just like any other new CallRail account.
Pricing will depend on which Plan and Add-ons you choose, which you'll do as part of the following step-by-step setup.
Create a New Account
- Select the account drop-down at the top right of the page, and click Create New Account. If you already have two or more accounts connected to your Account center, click Switch Accounts and follow the instruction in the next section.
- Next, review the monthly plan options. Plans are packages that include the amount of phone numbers and minutes you get per month, as well as which features you'll have access to. Select your plan, pick your monthly minutes allotment, and click "Add-Ons" to move forward.
- Add-Ons are advanced tools and services that you can add at a monthly rate. These include powerful analytics, automated reporting, smart marketing, and smooth operations. Choose your Add-Ons and click Billing.
- Fill in your billing information. You can a choose to use the same billing information you're using for another account, add new billing information, or skip this step for now.
Creating Additional Accounts
Use these instructions if you have two or more accounts linked to your Account Center already.
- Select the account drop-down at the top of the page, and click Switch Account.
- Select Create New Account.
- Go to step 3 of the following section.
Switch Between Accounts
Once you have access to two or more accounts in your Account Center, you can easily switch between each of your accounts.
- Click the account drop-down at the top of the page, then select Switch Account.
- Choose the account you'd like to switch to by clicking the account name.
- Your "Account" drop-down will update to include the agency you're currently logged into.