Setting up your Account Center allows you to use one login email address to access multiple accounts. If you have administrative access to an account and need to create a separate CallRail account for billing or business purposes, you can open a new account from your Account Center. This will keep the accounts and billing separate, but allow you to access both accounts using a single login email address.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Create a new account tied to your Account Center
- Switch between your accounts
When you create a new account, you'll have a 14-day free trial period before billing begins, just like any other new CallRail account.
Create a New Account
- Log into CallRail using your preferred email address. The account that you log into should be the account that you'd like to use to access all of your accounts.
- Navigate to https://app.callrail.com/switch-accounts once you've logged into CallRail with your preferred email address. This link will only work for administrators since only administrators can create new accounts.
- Click + Create New Account.
- We'll include the billing plan, name, and email address associated with your login. Enter the Account Name as you'd like for it to appear on your reports and call log.
- Click Create Account.
- You'll be taken to a screen that will suggest next steps for the new account you created. You can choose one of the suggestions, or click Return to Account List to return to your Account Center.
Switch Between Accounts
Once you have access to two or more accounts in your Account Center, you can easily switch between each of your accounts.
- Click your login initials at the top of the page, then select Switch Accounts.
- Choose the account you'd like to switch to by clicking the account name.
- Your "Account" drop-down will update to include the agency you're currently logged into.