Using the Account Center allows you to use one login email address to access multiple accounts. Once your Account Center is setup, you're able to quickly and seamlessly switch between accounts you have access to once you've confirmed your access to your other accounts.
If you're an administrator on two (or more) different CallRail accounts and would like to use one login email address to access all of your accounts, you can setup your Account Center by following the instructions below.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Merge your logins to have access to two or more of your accounts
- Use Account Center to switch between your accounts
Admin users are the only user type that can use Account Center for billing and invoice purposes.
Merge Your Logins
- Log into CallRail using your preferred email address. The account that you log into should be the account that you'd like to use to access all of your accounts.
- Navigate to https://app.callrail.com/switch-accounts once you've logged into CallRail with your preferred email address.
- Select Add Existing Account.
- Select the link at the bottom of the pop-up to merge another login into your master login.
- Select Continue to Merge Access.
- Enter the email address and password for the account that should be transferred to the account you're currently logged into. This will give the email address you're currently logged in with access to all account data associated with the login you enter on this step. This change is permanent and cannot be undone.
- Select the check boxes to agree to the terms of gaining Account Center access to this account.
- Click Request Access.
- You'll see a message confirming that we've sent your request to the email address entered on step 6. At this point, the user entered in step 6 above will receive an email from us where they can click Grant Access to approve your request.
- Once we receive confirmation to approve your access, we'll send you an email letting you know.
- After your request is approved, your "Account" drop-down will update to include your username, as well as the account you're actively using.
Switch Between Accounts
Once you have access to two or more accounts in your Account Center, you can easily switch between each of your accounts.
- Click the account drop-down at the top of the page, then select Switch Account.
- Choose the account you'd like to switch to by selecting the account name in the first column.
- Your "Account" drop-down will update to include the agency you're currently logged into.