Your Account Center allows you to seamlessly switch between different CallRail accounts where you're an administrator. If you've previously had access to an account through the Account Center, but need to revoke your access from that account, you can do so by following the instructions below.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Remove your access to an account in your Account Center
You can disconnect from any account as long as there is still at least one active administrator after you leave. This is because CallRail accounts need at least one active administrative user for billing and invoice purposes.
Once you've removed access to an account, you'll have to add yourself to that account again in the future if you need to log into that account.
Remove an Account
- Click your login initials at the top of the page, then click Switch Account.
- Click to disconnect yourself from the account you wish to no longer access.
- Confirm that you'd like to remove yourself from the account.
- A pop-up will appear at the top of the page to confirm that you've been removed.