CallRail's Softphone feature allows you to use your Google Chrome browser to place and receive calls in Lead Center. To use Softphone, you first need to give CallRail permission to access your browser's microphone.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Allow CallRail to access your computer's microphone.
- Remove CallRail's access to your computer's microphone.
Softphone is only available for use in a Google Chrome browser. The instructions below outline how to allow or remove access to your computer's microphone in your Chrome settings.
Allow Access to Your Microphone
Follow these instructions if you want to use Softphone, but previously denied CallRail access to your microphone.
- At the top right of your Chrome browser, click the menu icon.
- Select Settings towards the bottom of the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the Settings page.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Site settings.
- Click to open the Microphone section.
- Find https://app.callrail.com:443 in the "Block" list, then click the trashcan icon to the right of it. This will unblock CallRail's app.
- Allow CallRail access to your microphone in Lead Center or click the button that says, "Okay, I've unblocked access."
Note: To remove CallRail access to your microphone, follow the directions outlined above to reach the Microphone page within Chrome's settings.
Find https://app.callrail.com:443 in the "Allow" list and click the trashcan icon to the right of it to remove access.