With Account Center, you can use one login email address to access multiple accounts. Once your Account Center is set up, you're able to quickly and seamlessly switch between accounts you have access to once you've confirmed your access to your other accounts.
If you're an administrator on two (or more) different CallRail accounts, you can invite another Admin user, Managing user, or Reporting user to access accounts you have access to.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Invite an Admin to multiple accounts in Account Center
- Invite Managing and Reporting users to multiple accounts in Account Center
These instructions are specific to inviting Admin, Managing and Reporting users to have Account Center access. If you're looking to add a user to only one account, use these instructions instead:
Invite an Admin to Account Center
Use these instructions to invite an Admin user to access the accounts that you have in your Account Center with a single login.
- Select your login initials at the top of the page, then click Account Center.
- Click Invite Admins in the left menu.
- Enter the email address of the admin user you'd like to invite to your accounts. Click + Add Email to invite multiple admins to the same companies.
- Choose the accounts that this admin should have access to. You can grant access to all of your accounts, or you select from a list of specific accounts.
- Click Send Invitation.
- Confirm the email address and accounts you'd like to grant access to for the other admin(s). Then, click Send Account Access
- The admin(s) you invite will then receive an email letting them know they've been granted administrative access to your accounts.
Invite a Managing User or Reporting User to Account Center
Use these instructions to invite a Managing or Reporting user to access the accounts that you have in your Account Center with a single login.
- Click the account drop-down at the top of the page, then click Manage This Account.
- Select your Users from the left menu.
- Click + Add User at the top of the page.
- Choose whether to add a Managing or Reporting user.
- Fill in the user's first and last name, as well as the email address they should use to log into their account. Then, click Next: Companies.
- Select the companies this user should have access to. Then, click Next: Invitation Type.
- Choose whether to send the user an email invite to the account.
- Once you've created your new user, you can choose one of the suggested next steps, or click Return to Users to close the pop-up.