We are making an update to our Clio integration to improve your experience with the integration.
When is this happening?
To prevent any disruptions to your data and workflows, you'll need to reauthorize your Clio integration by March 1st. If you don't reauthorize your integration, it will stop sending data.
What do I have to do?
While your integration will be active and sending data, the integration page will show the integration as inactive. Follow the steps below to reauthorize the integration.
- Click the Settings icon on the left navigation bar.
- Choose the company you'd like to integrate with Clio.
- Click Integrations at the top of the page.
- Choose Clio from the list of integrations.
- Click Authorize on the integration page.
- Log into your Clio account and accept the permission settings for our integration.
Once you've reauthorized the integration, it will remain active and will continue to send data.