The Calls by Agent report gives you visibility to the number of inbound, outbound, and total calls by Agent. You can use this report to learn more about which Agents are handling the most calls in your company and identify potential training or growth opportunities.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Calls by Agent report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Calls by Agent report
This report is available at the company-level within your account. This report will show for any destination numbers in your account, but will not show names until you set up agents in your account. Learn how to create Agents using this help article.
Calls by Agent Overview
Use these instructions to access your Calls by Agent report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Calls by Agent report you'd like to view.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
3. On the left side menu, select Calls by Agent under the Behavior list.
4. View and interact with your Calls by Agent report. The top graph will only display the first five agents with the most total calls during the date range selected at the top of the page. You can select or deselect Inbound Calls and Outbound Calls to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain type of calls.
Or, hover over your bar graphs to view a total number of inbound calls or outbound calls by agent.
5. The columns below the pie chart breaks down each key metric of the Calls by Agent report during the date range selected at the top of the page. The top line numbers in bold are the totals for all agents in the selected company within the selected date range.
- The Total Calls column shows the total number of inbound and outbound calls handled by an agent.
- The Total Inbound Calls column displays the total number of inbound calls received by an agent.
- The Total Outbound Calls column presents the total number of outbound calls made by an agent.
- The Missed Call Rate column provides the missed call rate relative to the number of inbound calls for an agent. Missed outbound calls will not be counted.
- The Total Duration column shows the total amount of time spent on both inbound and outbound calls.
- The Average Duration column displays the average amount of time spent on both inbound and outbound calls.
6. Click on the numbers in each of the columns to be taken to a separate log of calls by that agent with customer attribution timelines.
Filtering Report Data
You can apply filters to your reporting data to find calls by agent that fit specific criteria such as calls from a specific campaign or CallScore (as lead or not lead).
- Select All Filters icon from the top right of the page or choose one of your saved filters by clicking the folder icon.
2. Select filters to sort your data.
- Filter by Date Range to see calls within a specific set of dates. Compare another date range is not available for this report.
- Filter by Number to see calls placed or received by a specific tracking number.
- Filter by Source to find calls with specific referring data. Type in the source you'd like to see to find calls in this filter set (ie. "Direct" or "Google Paid").
- Filter by CallScore to see calls that were marked as leads.
- Filter by Tag to see calls that have been assigned a specific call tag.
- Filter by Answer Status to find calls that were answered, missed, or reached a voicemail.
- Filter by Duration to see calls that lasted longer than a certain number of minutes or seconds.
- Filter by Device Type to see callers who accessed your website using their desktop or mobile device.
- Filter by Landing to search for a specific landing page on your site, and to find the calls that came from that page.
- Filter by Referrer to search for a specific third-party search engine or website that brought calls into your business.
The following filters do not apply for this report:
- Agent data is already displayed on this report.
- Direction data is already shown on the report as inbound and outbound calls.
- Keyword filter is not an applicable for this report.
You can select the toggle for First-time conversations to find calls that not only meet your filter criteria but also came from new callers (based on the telephone number your customer called from).
Select Apply at the top to update your call log with the selected filters. You can also save this filter set for future use by clicking Save Filter Set, or click Reset to start fresh with no filters.
Export and Print Your Report
Click the Export button at the top right of the data columns to print or export your form submission report as a CSV file.
- Choose PDF to download a PDF copy of your attribution report with current filters and grouping applied.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your attribution report with the current filters and grouping applied
- Choose Print to send a copy of the report to your printers
Which calls are not shown on this report?
The Calls by Agent report does not show calls that have no user attached
Why do I only see numbers and not Agent names?
This report should work for any destination number even if there is no associated Agent. If there are no Agents setup in your account there will be a green pop-up that says “Want to see names instead of numbers? Set up Agents.”
How do I create or edit an Agent in my account?
To edit an Agent, click on the Agent name in the Calls by Agent report and you’ll be taken to the Edit User page.
Learn how to create Agents using this help article.