The Calls by Agent report gives you visibility to the number of inbound, outbound, and total calls by Agent. You can use this report to learn more about which Agents are handling the most calls in your company and identify potential training or growth opportunities.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access your Calls by Agent report
- Filter and sort your reporting data
- Export and print your Calls by Agent report
This report will show for any destination numbers in your account, but will not show names until you set up agents in your account. Learn how to create Agents using this help article.
Calls by Agent Overview
Use these instructions to access your Calls by Agent report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose report you'd like to view.
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
3. Select Calls by Agent under Behavior on the menu to the left.
4. View and interact with your Calls by Agent report. The top graph will only display the first five agents with the most total calls during the date range selected at the top of the page. You can select or deselect Inbound Calls and Outbound Calls to adjust your graph and focus on only a certain type of calls.
Or, hover over your bar graphs to view a total number of inbound calls or outbound calls by agent.
5. The columns below the pie chart break down each key metric of the report during the date range selected at the top of the page. The top line numbers in bold are the totals for all agents in the selected company within the chosen date range.
- The Total Calls column shows the total number of inbound and outbound calls handled by an agent.
- The Total Inbound Calls column displays the total number of inbound calls received by an agent.
- The Total Outbound Calls column presents the total number of outbound calls made by an agent.
- The Missed Call Rate column provides the missed call rate relative to the number of inbound calls for an agent. Missed outbound calls will not be counted.
- The Total Duration column shows the total amount of time spent on both inbound and outbound calls.
- The Average Duration column displays the average amount of time spent on both inbound and outbound calls.
6. Click on the numbers in each of the columns to be taken to a separate log of calls by that agent with customer attribution timelines.
Filtering Report Data
Apply filters to your reporting data to find callers that fit specific criteria. Some filters do not apply to specific reports and will be automatically disabled in the filter panel. For example, call “Direction” and “Answer Status” do not apply to the Form Attribution report and cannot be selected as filters.
Export and Print Your Report
Click the Export button at the top right of the data columns to print or export your form submission report as a CSV file.
- Choose PDF to download a PDF copy of your attribution report with current filters and grouping applied.
- Choose CSV to download a CSV file of your attribution report with the current filters and grouping applied
- Choose Print to send a copy of the report to your printers
Which calls are not shown on this report?
The Calls by Agent report does not show calls that have no user attached.
Why do I only see numbers and not Agent names?
This report should work for any destination number even if there is no associated Agent. If there are no Agents set up in your account there will be a green pop-up that says “Want to see names instead of numbers? Set up Agents.”
How do I create or edit an Agent in my account?
To edit an Agent, click on the Agent name in the Calls by Agent report and you’ll be taken to the Edit User page.