Adding values to calls helps you keep track of high-value leads and see the amount of revenue brought in by each agent, PPC keyword, and marketing source. You can assign call values manually or create automated call value actions through Keyword Spotting.
Use this article to:
- Manually add a value to a call
- Create automated Keyword Spotting call values
There are three ways to manually add a value to a call:
- On Lead Center during or immediately after a call
- Through Keypad Scoring immediately after a call
- On the caller timeline anytime after a call
In order to create automated call values through Keyword Spotting, CallScribe and call recording must be activated in your account. CallScribe is an optional add-on available for $0.025/minute on the Starter plan, and for $0.02/minute on the Pro plan and higher.
Manually Add a Call Value
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Find the call where you'd like to add a value and click to access that caller's Timeline.
- Click the + next to Value. A field will appear where you can enter an amount for the call.
- The green "Saved" icon will appear to indicate we've saved your value.
Create Automated Values with Keyword Spotting
Keyword Spotting is company-dependent in your account. Use these instructions for each company where you'd like to create a value action for a call.
- Choose the company where you'd like to create a value action.
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Select Keyword Spotting within the Workflow list in the left menu.
- Use the Speaker drop-down to choose which speaker you'd like to track keywords for.
- Use the Any/All drop-down to determine whether one or all keywords must be spotted to trigger any further actions.
- Enter the keywords you'd like to appear in the caller timeline. Keyword Spotting can also detect "close matches" to any of these words. For example, if you use "schedule" as a keyword, the system will also detect "scheduled," "scheduling," and "schedules."
Keyword Spotting only understands standard English words that can be found in a dictionary. For example, a proper noun like "CallRail" or your business's name may not be recognized by our system.
- Select any Call Criteria that must be met for further action to be taken after we've spotted your keywords.
- Click + Add an Action and select apply value to add a call value when all of your criteria is met.
- Enter an amount for the call value.
- Select + Add Keyword Set to create additional keyword sets with custom fields if needed.
- Click Activate to enable Keyword Spotting or Save to update your settings.