The Call Highlights report provides a full breakdown of the important keywords that are automatically spotted in calls to your business. The report can also display how many of the calls featuring highlighted words were marked as leads. Use the Call Highlights report to see all of the calls where important keywords were automatically spotted and to further optimize your marketing process.
Use this article to learn how to:
- Access the Call Highlights report
- Export and print your Call Highlights report
CallScribe must be activated in your account before you can see your Call Highlights or access the Call Highlights report. The report is available at the agency-level for an entire account and at the company-level for individual sub-accounts. Admin users will be able to access this report for an entire account.
Call Highlights only listens for standard English words that can be found in a dictionary. For example, a proper noun like "CallRail" or your business's name may not be recognized by the system.
Call Highlights Report Overview
Use these instructions to access your Call Highlights report for a specific company.
- Choose the company whose Call Highlights report you'd like to view.
- Click on Reports at the top of the page, then select Call Highlights in the left menu.
- View and interact with your Call Highlights report. Use the filter bar above the graph to select whether you'd like to view Call Highlights from Any Speaker, Agent, or Customer. Your table and bar graphs will adjust accordingly. Hover over the bar graphs to see the column item you have selected within the table. You can also click on the numbers within the table to be taken to a separate page featuring details about that call highlight. If desired, you can add filters by clicking Add Filter in the filter bar.
- The table below the graph breaks down each key metric of the Call Highlights report during the date range selected at the top of the page. Click the Edit Columns button to select which metrics to display within the table and add call tags.
Export and Print Report
You can print, save your report to a PDF file, or export your report to an Excel file.
- Select Export at the top of the table.
- Choose Excel to download an Excel file of your report. If you choose to export to Excel, your report will include a cover sheet that details the filters you used to create your report.
- Select PDF Instructions and follow your browser-specific directions to save the report as a PDF file. You can also view this help article for more details.
- Click Print to print your report with the current filters and grouping applied.